- Boston IWW’s Join 6/15/13 Action Against Sweatshop Exploitation and Factory Deaths in Bangladesh! Wobblies invade Gap store at Boston’s Fanueil Hall. Photos by Le Le Lechat
- EXPOSE THE GAP: An Open Letter to those who profit from industrial Death Traps
- solidarity statement for the Vio.Me Factory in Thessaloniki, Greece
- 5/31 Picket Against Racist & Discriminatory Layoffs @ Harvard — Wobblies Back HUCTW Members Under Attack!
- Solidarity Statement to the Coalition of Immokalee Workers
- IWW Meets! 2 pm, Sunday May 12, @ Encuentro Cinco, 9 Hamilton Place, Suite 2A, Boston
- Boston IWW Commemorates May Day and Haymarket Day
- Images from May Day in Boston and the Funeral for Capitalism!
- Pix from 4/23/13 Action Against Racist Layoffs in Harvard’s University Financial Services (UFS)
- Sunday May 4 IWW Concert Featuring George Mann, Jake and the Infernal Machine, Pat O’Meara!
- IWW Joins Hotel Meridian Picket
- Funeral March for Capitalism Planned 5/1/13!
- IWW Supports 3/7/13 Action Against Racist Layoffs at Harvard University
- Statement of Solidarity with Survivors of Gender-based Violence and Condemnation of the PLP’s Defense of Rape and Class Reductionism
- On a Freezing Jan 18, IWW’s & Allies Support HUCTW Members Under Attack @ Harvard: Older Women of Color w/ Disabilities Targeted for Layoff at University Financial Services
- Wobbly Caroling
- Workplace Justice Survey
- Article from Harvard’s Perspective Magazine: Mail Room Workers Under Attack (with comments)
- Harvard Crimson Covers Wobbly-led Picket Supporting Johany Pilar
- Images from 11/16 Action Supporting Johany Pilar, Against Rape Culture, Featuring IWW Participation!
Author Archives: x359515
Statement from the Bangladesh Workers Solidarity Network When the crack-strewn walls of Rana Plaza, a garment factory in Bangladesh, collapsed on April 24, 2013, killing over twelve hundred workers—some crushed instantly, some pinned for days beneath a tomb of … Continue reading
The Boston General Membership Branch of the IWW (Industrial Workers of the World) sends you our greetings and our solidarity. We wish it to be known that our union branch stands with you in the Campaign for Fair Food and … Continue reading
On Thursday April 4, at 5 pm, Le Meridien Hotel workers organizing with UNITE HERE Local 26 held a rally & march starting at Cambridge City Hall. IWW Members joined the protest in solidarity with the workers. Le Meridien is … Continue reading
Several Boston IWW members decided to spread some class consciousness along with holiday cheer this season by singing classic labor and altered Christmas songs to shoppers throughout Boston. We started our day at Downtown Crossing in front of the Salvation … Continue reading
The Boston Industrial Workers of the World will hold our monthly meeting at the Boston Anarchist Bookfair, this Sunday November 11. You’re invited to check out the IWW! Please join us in room C101 (the large auditorium), at Simmons College, … Continue reading
Written by: Steve Kellerman Photos by: X359515 The 27th annual Bread and Roses Festival took place in Lawrence, Mass. on Labor Day, September 3. This year’s festival was especially large and spirited in commemoration of the centennial of the Lawrence … Continue reading
Join the IWW this Labor Day at the 2012 Bread and Roses festival in Lawrence, Massachusetts. The festival commemorates the Lawrence textile strike of 1912, which came to be known as the Bread and Roses strike. The strike, which was … Continue reading