- IWW’s & Allies Support 7/19/14 Die-In Protesting Israel’s Massacre in Gaza
- Join the IWW, become a union organizer! 11 am – 5 pm, 7/19-20
- Boston IWW meets, Sunday July 13, 2 pm, 9 Hamilton Place, Suite 2a, Boston
- Wobs & Allies Support Boston School Bus Drivers!
- July 4 Annual Anti-imperialist picnic!
- Jake and the Infernal Machine CD release
- IWW Canvassers Strike Over Unpaid Wages
- #wageaction LOW WAGE WORKER DAY OF ACTION Thursday, June 12, 4:00 – 6:00pm
- Summary of the “An Attack on Us All” Campaign and Call to Action
- Sunday June 8th, 2pm the Boston Industrial Workers of the World monthly meeting!
- Death of a Zapatista: neoliberalism’s assault on indigenous autonomy
- No to Boston school cuts, no to austerity!
- Boston Wobs & Allies, including SLAM & School Bus Drivers, Rock Harvard’s Commencement for HUCTW members under attack!
- Between the Light and Shade: the Last Words of ‘Subcomandante Marcos’
- THU 5/29, 1 PM, HOLD HARVARD ACCOUNTABLE FOR RACISM, VICTIM-BLAMING, UNION-BUSTING & ENVIRONMENTAL DESTRUCTION
- More than 100 protesters arrested at McDonald’s HQ demanding fair pay
- BENEFIT SHOW for FAMILIES FOR JUSTICE AS HEALING
- Eastern Ukraine conflict: against the regime in Kiev and the junta in the east – Autonomous Workers Union
- Tomorrow, Insomnia Workers Speak: IWW Hosts Panel 7:30pm, Boston
- IWW Organizer Tasia Edmonds reinstated!
- Boston GMB
- community organizing
- Event Reports
- Fare Strike
- Fare Strike
- fey's column
- General Strike
- Harvard No Layoffs Campaign
- Insomnia Cookies Strike & Union Drive
- May Day
- personal introductions
- Police Brutality
- Solidarity Statement
- trans labor
- workplace organizing
Author Archives: x359515
Since late September garment workers in Bangladesh have taken to the streets demanding an increase in the minimum wage. So far the government and the manufactures and exporters association (BGMEA) have refused to raise the wages to a decent level. … Continue reading
Statement from the Bangladesh Workers Solidarity Network When the crack-strewn walls of Rana Plaza, a garment factory in Bangladesh, collapsed on April 24, 2013, killing over twelve hundred workers—some crushed instantly, some pinned for days beneath a tomb of … Continue reading
The Boston General Membership Branch of the IWW (Industrial Workers of the World) sends you our greetings and our solidarity. We wish it to be known that our union branch stands with you in the Campaign for Fair Food and … Continue reading
On Thursday April 4, at 5 pm, Le Meridien Hotel workers organizing with UNITE HERE Local 26 held a rally & march starting at Cambridge City Hall. IWW Members joined the protest in solidarity with the workers. Le Meridien is … Continue reading
Several Boston IWW members decided to spread some class consciousness along with holiday cheer this season by singing classic labor and altered Christmas songs to shoppers throughout Boston. We started our day at Downtown Crossing in front of the Salvation … Continue reading
The Boston Industrial Workers of the World will hold our monthly meeting at the Boston Anarchist Bookfair, this Sunday November 11. You’re invited to check out the IWW! Please join us in room C101 (the large auditorium), at Simmons College, … Continue reading
Written by: Steve Kellerman Photos by: X359515 The 27th annual Bread and Roses Festival took place in Lawrence, Mass. on Labor Day, September 3. This year’s festival was especially large and spirited in commemoration of the centennial of the Lawrence … Continue reading
Join the IWW this Labor Day at the 2012 Bread and Roses festival in Lawrence, Massachusetts. The festival commemorates the Lawrence textile strike of 1912, which came to be known as the Bread and Roses strike. The strike, which was … Continue reading