- Tomorrow, Insomnia Workers Speak: IWW Hosts Panel 7:30pm, Boston
- IWW Organizer Tasia Edmonds reinstated!
- Video from 3/14/14 Picket at Insomnia Cookies After Tasia Edmonds Was Suspended
- Days After Settlement, Pickets Return to Insomnia Cookies
- IWW’s & Allies PIcket for Suspended Wobbly Organizer Tasia Edmonds, at Insomnia Cookies on Comm Ave
- FRIDAY 3/14, 7 PM, EMERGENCY PICKET, PLUS PHONE & EMAIL ZAP! DEFEND IWW ORGANIZER TASIA EDMONDS!
- INSOMNIA STRIKERS WIN BACK PAY, COMPANY MUST POST NOTICE, AGREE NOT TO RETALIATE FOR UNION ACTIVITY!
- IWW MEETS SUNDAY March 9th, 2 PM, 9 HAMILTON PLACE SUITE 2A, BOSTON
- IWW Organizer Training!
- New documents prove U.S. Army actively targeted IWW, other activists
- Solidarity statement from The General Defense Committee to FW Jason Freedman
- Leaked Pennsylvania JTTF Presentation Profiles Earth First!
- EMERGENCY SOLIDARITY NEEDED! PACK THE COURT! FONE/EMAIL ZAP
- Event: Today’s Fighting Unions!
- (event) From Punta Arenas to Boston: 60 years of struggle
- Indefinite strike at Coca Cola’s Madrid plant
- Actual US unemployment 37.2%, record number of households on food stamps in 2013
- The History of Boston Anti-Authoritarian Movement January 29, 2014, 7pm
- Chicago remembers Joe Hill
- Trade unionist savagely beaten in Milan
- Boston GMB
- community organizing
- Event Reports
- Fare Strike
- Fare Strike
- fey's column
- General Strike
- Harvard No Layoffs Campaign
- Insomnia Cookies Strike & Union Drive
- May Day
- personal introductions
- Police Brutality
- Solidarity Statement
- trans labor
- workplace organizing
Category Archives: Event Reports
On Thursday April 4, at 5 pm, Le Meridien Hotel workers organizing with UNITE HERE Local 26 held a rally & march starting at Cambridge City Hall. IWW Members joined the protest in solidarity with the workers. Le Meridien is … Continue reading
Written by: Steve Kellerman Photos by: X359515 The 27th annual Bread and Roses Festival took place in Lawrence, Mass. on Labor Day, September 3. This year’s festival was especially large and spirited in commemoration of the centennial of the Lawrence … Continue reading
Since late last winter, several months after Occupy Boston was evicted from Dewey Square, the streets of Boston have been alive with the sounds of resistance to austerity and the continued attacks on working people. Much of the resistance began … Continue reading