If you meet all of the following conditions:
- You are a worker (not an employer);
- You agree to abide by the IWW Constitution and regulations of this organization;
- You agree to study the IWW’s principles and make yourself acquainted with its purposes.; and
- You want to join us, then…
We want you!
Ready to Join?
Contact us or meet a delegate at one of our events or meetings to join the IWW Boston GMB. A delegate can sign you up on the spot and provide you with all the info and literature you need to join the IWW and help us create the One Big Union of all workers!
Things you can do in the meantime:
(2) Determine which of our Industrial Unions best fits your employment description. Remember, that your union is determined by industry rather than by craft or by skill.
(3) You will need to select the dues category that fits your income.
Select Your Initiation & Dues Rate:
- Sub-Minimum Initiation ($5) + First Month’s Dues ($5) = $10 (US) – if you are unemployed or by arrangement with an IWW delegate;
- Minimum Initiation ($9) + First Month’s Dues ($9) = $18 (US) - if you make less than $2,000.00 (US) per month;
- Regular Initiation ($18) + First Month’s Dues ($18) = $36 (US) – if you make between $2,000.00-$3,500.00 (US) per month;
- Maximum Initiation ($27) + First Month’s Dues ($27) = $54 (US) – if you make more than $3,500.00 (US) per month.
You may pay as many months in advance as you wish, but you must pay for at least one month’s dues, plus initiation fees at minimum when signing up.
(4) To save time, you may print out this application form and bring it with you when meet a delegate and join up. Be prepared to pay in cash (it’s best to have exact change) or by check.